Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Kings Dominion Sunday

As I posted earlier we Spent Sunday at Kings Dominion an amusement park in Virginia.....it was a beautiful day.....not too hot, not too cold....just perfect..there was a slight threat of rain...but it dissipated by the time the park opened...we had such a blast ...many of our friends were there...and it was good to spend the day with such good friends...it was also a good way to spend the remaining time I had left with the hubby...

Here's Britt with her boyfriend Josh on the new ride....."the Italian Job" a Mini Coop...rollercoaster:

.
this is the 'men" going down the log flumes...

Bumper car madness:


Dancing with SpongeBob and Dora the Explorer

Britt and Josh with some of our friends

All Pooped out!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

oooh ohh do they still have the grizzly and the rebel yell? those were my favourite rides there. hated the king cobra.

Maggii said...

Yes..they still have them...although those are the two rides I don't like...LOL.....they knock you around too much..especially the grizzly..everytime I try it my head gets banged against the side and I end up with a headache....

and did you mean the Anaconda??? I didn't do that one either because it knocks you around a bit as well...the new roller coaser( the italian job) was pretty good ..nice and smooth...

honestly my favorite ride was the scooby doo haunted mansion..LOL....it's a slow kiddie ride...but they give you little laser guns and you shoot at targets...and get points....I beat everyone in my car( including hubby)!!! woo hoo...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...