Tuesday, August 08, 2006

SOS # 12 and #13

Two more pairs of socks finished for Summer of socks....this first pair was done with a Noro Silk yarn ...they turned out really pretty and 'soft"



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I really liked the swirl pattern on the right foot..wish I could have du[plicated it on the second sock...





This second pair I used a pattern from a fellow SOS member....it's Called Port and Starboard and can b e found here: http://knittedbear.blogspot.com/2006/07/port-and-starboard-socks.html
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting





I took these socks to the ball game with me....here's Britt playing catcher....
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingAnd here they are finished....
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting










2 comments:

Zarzuela said...

These both came out great. You sure are speedy!

Jessica
http://zarzuelaknitsandcrochets.com/blog

Anonymous said...

Hey great socks! I'll have to take a look from your link at the yarn. I'm still amazed at how quickly you churn these socks out! I've just barely started working on the mate for the ones I'll be sending you for the SOS sock swap.
I guess I'm a slow knitter:(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...