Thursday, August 31, 2006

Oh NO!!!

Hmmnn...everyday I check my blog to see if there are any comments and everyday..nope none

........welllllllll.........

silly me, who had NO IDEA how all these settings work, just NOW found out I had my comments set on moderate.....which means I have to actually check my comments in the dashboard and approve them before they'll be posted on my blog!!!! Turns out I've had TONS of comments...LOL!!! and now I feel terrible because people probably think I've been totally ignoring them!!!! and here I've been feeling sorry for myself thinking no one reads my blog ......so if any of you are still checking me out....please know that I didn't intentionally ignore your comments..and I really appreciate all the support ..especially in the religion posts!!

I'd have never have even Known if I hadn't gotten an e-mail from MissRobyn about the chocolate swap...she mentioned in that e-mail that she'd commented on my blog but every time I checked her comment wasn't there...so I finally decided to do a little investigating and sure enough.....there they ALL were......

So Thank You to everyone who has posted lately( except of course you spammers!!!)

and I promise from now on I'll do a much better job of acknowledging and repsponding....

1 comment:

Laura said...

LOL - I did the same darn thing! I even had to post an "apology post" just so I could let people know what the heck had happened. Boy did I blush when I realized where my comments were... you're not alone in your oblivion... :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...