Thursday, August 31, 2006

Yummmmm

I wanted to share what I made for dinner last night...

Chicken Divan


The Recipe is from SusanP. over at

http://home-place.blogspot.com/2006/07/chicken-divan-this-is-wonderful-dish.html


I have to say I've become really lax in my cooking over the last year...although I suppose one could say I'm not a slacker when it comes to knitting and crocheting...the time I spend on those pursuits takes me away from doing other important things like cooking and cleaning....Needless to say I was surprised at the response from my family. I hardly EVER hear anything 'good" about my cooking...LOL....but even my picky teen daughter said it was pretty good....this one's definately a 'keeper"....

I did change a few things for my dish...I used Cream of Mushroom instead of Cream of Chicken..and I used California veggies( broccoli,cauliflower, and carrots )instead of just broccoli...I also added more cheese and bread crumbs then the recipe asked for...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...