Thursday, July 27, 2006

This Girl's Got Moxie!!!

No not THAT kind of 'moxie"........


Moxie is a type of softdrink that can ONLY be found in New England and mostly only in Maine.....I LOOOOVVVED Moxie growing up...but in the last 20 years I've only had it a few times....once every 5-10 years..LOL


My Parents surprised me with a visit last week on their way to Maine to visit other relatives....we almost missed them, even, because of our Great Lakes trip.. but we delayed our trip for a day and got to see them and then they stopped off again on Tuesday on their way back home to Mississippi....on THIS visit they surprised me with the elusive bottle of "MOXIE".....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
they couldn't have brought me a better GIFT!!! LOL...Thank God my kids don't seem to like it...so I don't have to share!! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all your socks...I wish I could churn out socks like you!!

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

Hey Maggi

Glad you liked the socks and I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures! take care
Carie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...