Friday, July 07, 2006

Wardrobe Refashion

I've been such a slug...I'm supposed to update every week and haven't..I've been a really good girl though...no new clothing purchases for me since we started( which for ME is a major feat)...I finfished the crocheted dress for the Wedding....



here is a pic of it that I took



and another where I'm wearing it ...that's me in the back with the big white purse...the dress turned out really nice.and looked great...I got a lot of compliments and quite a few people were shocked to hear I actually made it myself...thing is it was actually quite easy to make and really didn't even take very long...just a little over a week or so..I wore a black slip underneath.and added a little black ribbon around the waist...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...