Saturday, July 08, 2006

Ma Maison

Just thought I'd show everyone where I live...I LOVE this house and our property....
The View from the road....you can't even SEE the house these days...everything has grown so much...

The view up our drive....we planted these trees shortly after moving in..they were barely taller then the mail box back then....now they actually create a canopy over the drive...I LOVE it...

Our house now with the new addition, off to the right..a 2 car garage with living space above..

And finally I HAD to share this tree... we have no idea WHAT it is...when we first planted it it looked more like some weird 'plant' than a 'tree' ...heck it STILL looks like some HUGE overgrown weird 'plant"...LOL...this thing was barely as tall as Brad when we first planted it 2 or 3 years ago..now it's taller then the HOUSE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...