Monday, September 08, 2008

The Home Stretch...

Family will be arriving on Thursday for the Blessed event, Commanders Retirement Ceremony. There is still soooooo much to be done, will I ever get it done?? I have tons of cleaning to do yet. Waiting for Commander to finish a few projects so that I can out a couple of rooms back together. IN the last week or so we've put woodflooring in a bedroom downstairs...marble flooring in the Entry and hall, and Wood flooring in the Master Bedroom. We finally got our Bedroom put back together last night around midnight!!! We slept in Drama Teens room the night before...

I have tons of shopping and cooking to take care of for the reception and party later. The other day I went shopping for a dress for the Ceremony. I bought 5 dresses and am not sure I have THE one yet. One of them has promise...here's hoping It'll work...I'm not sure that I have time to shop for dresses again in the next few days...

I'll b e glad when THE day is finally here and I can just enjoy it and stop stressing. It should be REALLY nice. He has one of his first Bosses in the Military coming to speak. From when he was in the AirForce before switching over to Navy. We haven't seen this man in over 20 years, but he's followed along Commanders Career and recently contacted us. The Navy Band will be playing. Our daughters will be singing the National Anthem. We have tons of family and friends coming in from out of town. It's going to be GREAT!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...