Saturday, December 22, 2007

Gone Missing Again

Sorry......I keep falling behind in my blogging.....there's been so much going on this winter.....and I ahve quite a few updates to make....where to start...well Britt performed as Shulie In her school's production of School House Rock , Jr. It was such an awesome show....and she really did a good job....she was so cute up there....unfortunately we weren't allowed to tape or take pictures during the show...but I have this one picture of her dressed up as Shulie with her boyfriend Josh ( as Tom)

I flew my mom up to attend the performance....we actually flew her in a few weeks earlier so she could spend Thanksgiving with us as well...Thanksgiving was really nice...my Mom was with us..Rachel was home from College....and Josh had dinner with us as well...as his father was Deployed and his mother was in Tennesee with his Grandfather who is very ill...My Mother was here for 3 weeks which is the main reason I've been MIA...I really couldn't get online much with her here.....I will be flying her back in May so that she can see Britt's performance in The Sound of Music.....as MARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!! She got the part of Maria....she is sooooooo excited....although looking at her script it is quite daunting.....pages on pages of songs and dialogue..LOL.....it's going to be AWESOME!! I am soooo proud of her......

In other news...it looks like we've made the decision to move up to Wisonsin! We've already had a realtor in....we plan to put our house on the market in April...Brad is already starting to make it 'sale' worthy....the white paint has been bought...I told him he better be SURE if he's painting my colorful walls white.....because once that white paint goes up I'm moving!! Whether it's to a house in WI or just another house here....we've been looking online and already have found a few homes we LOVE.....it's all so exciting!!! We figure if we sell our home here we could afford to buy a simlar home up there but with way more land....and still have money left over....Brad could retire/ retire....and not have to work again...we should be able to live off his Military Retirement if we don't have a mortgage to pay for....I'm not sure I can handle having him underfoot 24/7...but I really would like him to have the freedom to only 'work' if and when he wants...or just not 'work' if he wants...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...