Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve


It's Christmas Eve and there is still so much that needs to be done.....I need to finish wrapping gifts....make some pumkin bread to take to a Christmas Eve party after church tonight...we have Mass at 7:00pm and then a nice couple from our church has invited a bunch of us to come over afterwards to celebrate all night....for dinner tonight we'll have Tortiere....it's a traditional French dish that my family used to make every Christmas..it's basically a "meat" pie....I make it with ground hamburg, mixed with mashed potatoes and lots sage, thyme and cloves..and finally trying to get these ornaments finished in time for tonight...I've had the crochet done for a while but they need to be stiffened...I used to be able to use spray starch for that part but I've sprayed and sprayed and sprayed them with EXTRA strength starch even...and they just aren't stiffening....so I've mixed some glue with water and saturated them...hopfully they will dry by this evening....if not I'll have to take a blow dryer to them...sooo how are you spending your day and night?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...