Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Updates

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas....ours was nice....we went to Mass on Christmas Eve...Our whole family except for Brandon our Oldest is in the Choir...we are lucky to get Brnadon to come to church with us on Special Days........so we all sang except for Nate who just plays flute...we had a little program
before Mass which turned out really well....we got a LOT of compliments..


















Then afterwards we went over to our good friends the V's for a Christmas Eve party.....Brad was adamant that we weren't going to stay very long...he didn't want to be there 'all










night" ...well..................they had Karaoke....and I had to DRAG him out of there at 12:30.......I still had a few gifts to wrap and stockings to stuff......needless to say I was up until about 3:00am......











we got up around 7:00am to do gifts.....and then off the Church for Christmas Day Mass....it was just Brad and I and the girls for choir...

















and then came home to make my Christmas Dinner...






.I decided not to go overboard this year....it just gets to b e too much....and you can't eat it all anyway....so we had

Ham
Mashed Potatoes
Candied Yams
Corn
and
Tortiere( meat pie)

I had bought two pies for dessert Pumpkin and Pecan...and I made a batch of Peanut Butter Kiss cookies and two loaves of Pumkin Bread

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...