Monday, December 04, 2006

Early Christmas Gift

I found these at Target( My how I LOVE that store..LOL) so I decided to treat myself to an early Christmas Gift....aren't they the coolest!!!...and although they're kind of Christmassy....they aren't 'overtly" so ...so I should be able to use them after Christmas as well...at least during the 'winter"....



























last year I bought some Tracey Porter dishes..I absolultey love her style and was soo excited to have some of her dishes in my home....they were very beautiful too.....as with these new ones, hers were Christmassy but not overtly so....and I was able to get away with using them all year.....unfortunatley though....they chipped way too easily and now nearly every dish of that set has a chip of some sort.....it was pretty dissappointing too because I expected better quality of her designs....many of the dishes chipped right after I bought them...

anyway here's hoping these are a little sturdier and will last.... couldn't wait to start using them....there's lunch:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...