Monday, December 11, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

What a busy weekend! I did a ton of cleaning and rearranging..and reorganizing and decorating......Britt had a dinner for her gymnastics team tonight...We made Tacos ....and they all seemed to enjoy the evening....whew....am I tired....




































add to that .....this weekend was the last weekend for our present Chaplain... he is being transferred to Japan.....it was also the first weekend for our New Chaplain...she seems very nice...so we had a Hail and Farewell....at church after the Protestant Service....I was asked by our Women's Group to make a photo albulm for them ....I had made one for another couple( very good friends of ours) who recently left...it was fun putting it together....but it made me realize ...I should try to take more pictures...of events at our church...it would be nice to have an ongoing album at Church depicting all the different
events and occasions that we particpate in...I think it would be a great project for our Women's Group.also need to try to get pics of some of the Protestant congregation...almost all the pics I have are of the Catholic congregation..as that is what I belong to...







Here Everyone is Waving to Brad ...I took this one for Brad... I'll send it in e-mail ...I also took video of them all singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" that I plan to send him...I am feeling ever so much better these days....he was able to Call on Saturday..it was so good to hear his voice.






Also made two more squares on the Deployment Blanket.....one is a Dark Navy from some scraps my secret pal had sent...the other is from a scrap ball I found earlier today( cleaning and reorganzing has benefits..LOL) from one of the first socks I made...I'm not making a whole lot of progress, as I've run out of different scraps....and can't knit fast enough to keep up...I'm at least a month behind in squares( I had origionally wanted to make a square for each day of the deployment...a sortof 'countdown"...each one in a different yarn) I think at this point I will probably have to break down and start making duplicate squares.....

1 comment:

Heather said...

i love the base chapel. :-) i was president of the PYOC a long time ago. heehee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...