Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Today

Haven't done one of these in a while......

FOR TODAY...


Outside my window...The sun is shining thru the leaves on the trees...


I am thankful for...this gorgeous summer like weather ...FINALLY!

I am wearing...plaid shorts and a ruffled tank top(see above)

I am remembering...how much work it is remodeling a home...

I am creating...a crocheted baby blanket for my niece...


I am going...to our Seven Lakes Property later this afternoon to see the what progress was made today...

I am reading...Suck Your Stomach In & Put Some Color On!

What Southern Mamas Tell Their Daughters That the Rest of Y'all Should Know Too

I am hoping...concrete got poured today..

On my mind...chores I need to get to before heading out to Seven Lakes...

Noticing that...the front bushes need to be pruned back

In the kitchen...Ripening tomatoes...need to be used soon!

Around the house...what isn't around the house...in the middle of Rennovating an 1880's home....everything's a mess..LOL

One of my favorite things~relaxing on the front porch

A few plans for the rest of the week...Hopefully being able to get all the Electrical wiring finished upstairs , Starting on the flooring upstairs...seeing the progress on the Seven Lakes House...etc.


From my picture journal...stopping off at the Seven Lakes Property last Saturday morning, on our way to a wedding , to see where the sun rises....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...