Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Yesterday was just a really great day. I had the Drama Teen with me all day. We went to Church together and afterwards there was a really nice Mother's Day Brunch hosted by the Knights of Columbus. Then we came home and took naps...LOL.


Later in the afternoon we went over to the Villorente's as they had invited us over for a Mother's Day Dinner. They had all their family coming and didn't want me to be alone for Mother's Day so invited me too. They also invited another family from Church. We all had a blast. As usual the Karaoke came out and we were all serenaded by the Drama Teen. What more could I ask for???I also got a Phonecall from the Recruit while we were there....




After we left ....Drama Teen and I stopped off for some Dairy Queen.....the Perfect End to a Perfect Day.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...