Thursday, May 07, 2009

Food/Excercise Journal for Today

Another groggy morning....maybe it's all the rain we've been getting. I'm really just NOT a morning person......so I didn't do Yoga this morning....will probably do something later.

9:00am-
Breakfast was a Carrot Raisin Oatmeal Breakfast Cookie and a Banana with Peach Ginger Tea.


10:30 Snack-

Strawberry Yogurt with Grape Nuts


12:50-Lunch
For Lunch I had another Wrap....this time with Hummus, Ham, Provolone, and Artichokes. And I had Terra Chips on the side.....
6:00-Dinner was a Salad with Poppy Seed Vinaigrette and two small slices of Amy's Pesto Pizza.

And a Margarita of course!!


I never did get around to formally exercising today...I did Dance around the living room to 70's music for about a 1 /2 hour.

Also tonight I snacked on a White Macadamia Nut cookie and a small glass of Milk.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...