Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Frustration!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm Frustrated!! ARGG ..this house is starting to become a pain....why? you ask? well.....CDR and I don't exactly see eye to eye on it....He wants to completely change everything and I want to keep it mostly the same with only a few small changes....I LOVE this archway in the Living room surrounding the FrontDoor...

I love the way it frames the entrance and creats a bit of a 'foyer'...well.......HE wantsto knock out that wall and move the stairs (behind said wall) to another location....to make the living room bigger....I'M willing to live with a smaller living room to keep the Wall and Arch...HE says he'll put other Arches in somewhere else( i guess he thinks that will appease me) ...NO it wont...I want THIS Arch....I also like the way the Stairway meets the upstairs Hallway which will also be ruined if he moves the Stairs! ARGGGG! He keeps insisting and he's probably going to win and now I'm depressed because he is TOTALLY changing my COOL 1880's house!!!!!! I'm also PISSED right now if you hadn't noticed!

I have no idea why he even bothered to have me check out the house before buying it...since it really didn't matter if I 'liked' it since he plans to pretty much demolish anything I DID like!!arrg..I want to scream!

2 comments:

Susan said...

He's wrong. Don't give in. That arch adds value to the house.

butterflygirl said...

Aw, I like the arch! I like things that are old and different! I hope you guys can come to some agreement.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...