Monday, November 03, 2008

Maggii's Daybook

FOR TODAY November 3, 2008
Outside My Window
...it is gray and gloomy...it looks cold outside.... I think it might rain...
I am thinking...It's going to be a dreary day...I have no energy and don't feel like doing ANYTHING!
I am thankful for...my family and a husband that works so hard to support us all.

From the kitchen...I need to do some dishes.
I am wearing...an oversize sweatshirt and some grubby paint stained track pants. I feel too blah to 'dress up" today.
I am creating...absolutely nothing today.
I am going...to my Woman's Group meeting tonight...hopefully my spirits will lift by then.
I am reading...Living Like Ed..by Ed Begley
I am hoping...someone eventually takes an interest in our house.
I am hearing...Silence...PURE silence.
Around the house...I have a few chores I need to take care of...dishes?....and whatnot.
One of my favorite things...staring out my windows even on gloomy days.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I've got my meeting tonight....choir practice on Wednesday...need to get my truck fixed , probably on Thursday...and then I am heading up to VA Tech to see my girls. The youngest is competeing in a Gymnastics competition at Tech(she's on the JMU team)
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I really miss my husband.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...