Tuesday, June 20, 2006

this n' that

Here's a sprinkling of stuff happening on the homestead..Dishcloths...for the Dishclothalong... An Afghan for My neice's Wedding gift... I've been making one for each of my neices as they've gotten married so it's come to be expected now...( the dishcloths are for her too) I hope she likes it...I'm not sure what her color preferences were so I'm hoping the colors are ok...and my 'blue " Stash for Project Spectrum



and there's my first attempt at spinning my own yarn!! I mentioned earlier that a nice woman online had offered to send me a drop spindle and some fleece..and I just got it!! she even sent me some 'colored" fleece.....and it's BLUE....LOL
and then there's Brad weedwhacking the ayrd...and finally today's bounty from the garden...cucumbers and green peppers...the thyme of course is from the grocers...LOL..but I DO have parsley, dill, basil and chives in my garden..





and more bounty from today's garden....peas....beans ( green and wax)carrots and beets and sweet corn

Yummmmmmmm.................

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...