Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Day 6

so far so good.......I was tempted yesterday and almost gave in .....but I stuck to my guns......Sunday I cut the legs of an old pair of jeans a couple inches below the knees..and rolled them up just above the knees....and wore them to a Church Picnic..with a black ruffled blouse and black ballet flats.....they looked cute....and they're versatile...I can wear them rolled up for long shorts or down for capris.....

No blue to show yet for Project Spectrum.....did take some pics I need to upload......

I made a few dishclothes last week and the week before....need to make one this week.....I'll probably make a 'blue" one.....to fit in with Project Spectrum...I think I'll even make it the knitted BallBand dishcloth from the Mason/Dixon book I just got, since I joined THAT KAL as well...LOL

Can't wait for the Summer of Socks to Officially start......I REALLY want to start a pair of socks, but I'm waiting for the "Offical Start" as I'm taking part in the "Most Socks" contest...and I can't count any socks started before the 21st...My first pair will probably be 'blue" for Project Spectrum..LOL

In other news..... a lady I know Online offered to send me a Drop spindle and some roving so I can learn to spin!!! I have sooo wanted to learn...I keep putting off just buying a spindle....chickening out.....but since she's offered to give me one I figure maybe this is the catalyst I need.....

Great progress on the lace dress I'm crocheting for the wedding...I'm almost done!!

Posted in BLUE for Project Spectrum!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...