Saturday, June 10, 2006

more blue

Here's some 'blue' from around the house......................



Friday morning breakfast.....Zingers and Coffee...
My turquoise pots and pans....don't look tooo closely at all the smoke and greasemarks....try as a might, I just seem to get it all off without ruining the turquoise finish......a small canister and salt and pepper shakers hubby brought back from one of his trips to Amsterdam....and then two shots of my entry way hall and staircase...I absolutley LOVE the dk. blue of my entry .......it's just too cool for words.....I love walking into my home and seeing all that deep lucsious blue...and recently DH painted the aqua blue upstairs and I LOVE how it offsets the deep blue....it makes me happy everytime I walk into the house...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...