Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Special Delivery

Last Spring I signed up for the New Beauty-Test Tube. They send out a "Tube" filled with various beauty products featured in their magazine.I've really been enjoying it!

From their Website:

Program Details

TestTube is an exclusive, one-of-a-kind sampling program enabling members the opportunity to try a variety of the best beauty products before investing in them, and then share their feedback about the products. Every three months, for just $29.95 (plus shipping and handling), subscribers receive a TestTube filled with deluxe and full-size samples of coveted, high-performance luxury products and the latest issue of NewBeauty magazine. TestTube subscribers also receive videoemails, demonstrating how to achieve optimal results with the products. With 25,000 subscribers, TestTube has built an unprecedented community of beautyenthusiasts and informed women who sample and share their product favorites.

 The newest Tube arrived on my doorstep today and I'm quite happy with it.

 Here are all the products that came in my box this quarter.
 Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Forever Flushed Full Size
Vichy Liftactiv Serum & Liftactiv Eyes Trial
Simple Facial WipesTrial
Stila Face the day Multi-Use Moisturizing Gel Cream Trial
dr. brandt Pores No More Cleanser Full Size
mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Midnight Full Size
Dr. Denese New York Glow Younger Self Tanning Glove Trial
Phyto Paris botanical hair relaxing balm Trial


 I think this is my favorite thing so far. I bought a Tarte Blush at Sephora last spring and LOVED it. Wore it all spring and summer and even into the fall. So I'm excited to have this new one!




 Can't wait to start using my new Beauty Products!








2 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun! And I LOVE what you've done with the blog theme! VERY pretty!

Maggii said...

Thanks!! I've changed it about 100 times this past week or two....can't decide what to stick with..LOL I think I'll keep it with this one for a while....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...