Friday, November 18, 2011

Todays Look

 Army Green Striped Sweater-JC Penny-last year.
Black Pants-George(Walmart)-have had these a long time.
Army Green Wedge Loafers-Not Sure, probably Target-had them years.

Sweater Details, Brass buttons on the shoulder.

Over all, I like this outfit. This is the sweater I totally forgot I had because it was shoved way in the back behind all the others. It's actually very comfortable. A little thin, but would be great layered over a long sleeved T-shirt in colder months. I love the pants, haven't worn them in a LONG time but will be definitely wearing them more often. Were almost as comfy as sweats and dressier!! The shoes I didn't end up actually wearing. Hubby and I went out for errands and I wore my fallback Black Dr. Scholls.(They are kinda like Dansko clogs)

Oh and in other good news I lost 2.8 lbs this last week. I mentioned earlier that I've been in a Get Fit Kick and it's starting to pay off. Go me!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...