Monday, October 11, 2010

A Little Halloween Decorating...

Been doing some decorating...Brought most of my Halloween Decor over from the Two Rivers house and last week I spent a little time decorating....I LOVE Halloween! It's one of my favorite holidays. I just LOVE all the "spooky" decorations!

I got this Glass Pumpkin years ago from Princess House ...The Doily I crocheted myself.

I'm loving my table runner and decor...The runner I got at Kohls last year....those Monkey Candlestick holders I got at goodwill last year! They were an awesome find!
Crocheted pumkins I made YEARS ago....threw a few silk leaves in with the pinecones...

Got this at the Octoberfest Craft Show in Appleton last year.
Got this there as well....
And finally my most favorite Decorations of all ...my Spooky Village!!



Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...