Friday, February 19, 2010

A Good Day

Here are some things that are making me happy today....I know yesterday I posted about wanting to be less materialistic and not so concerned with fashion and fads...but the truth is...sometimes 'things' can lift your spirits and help you to be happy. Like today....I just needed a little pick me up and so I decided to wear a few things that 'make me happy" ...Now , none of these things are new, they are things I had hanging around for the last year or so. I don't think I've ever even worn the shoes before!! Pink has really been on my mind and in my thoughts a LOT lately..I don't know why but lately it makes me 'Happy" so I've been finding all my old pink stuff and revisiting it.....

Tonight we are going into Appleton to Celebrate my Nieces Birthday with family. I did shop today, as I wanted to get a little something for her....I can't tell you how tempted I was to buy some little thing for myself but I stuck to my guns and ONLY bought for her. I also considered gettin g some lunch while I was out but then decided against it and ate at home before heading out. We'll be eating out tonight as part of her Birthday Celebration so I really didn't need to eat out again for lunch. Especially during Lent, on a Friday, when I'm supposed to be fasting....tonight I'll try to order something simple and meatless....

1 comment:

butterflygirl said...

Love the pink purse!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...