Friday, February 19, 2010

BTW

I remembered what I 'gave up' for Lent last year....it wasn't Soda...it was Coffee and believe you me it was HARD...but I did it! With one small slip up..at a friends house after dinner she offered Coffee with Dessert and I accepted ..I was halfway thru my cup before I realized what I had done! But I decided to go ahead and enjoy the rest of my cup that night and vowed to be more careful for the rest of the Season and I didn't make THAT mistake again. Of course eventually after Lent was over I started back to drinking Coffee and now have as much of a habit with it as I ever did(which isn't really THAT much of a habit...I DO like my cup every morning..but most days that's ALL I have.. the one cup..and some days I don't even have that..)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...