Saturday, December 12, 2009

mark. Christmas Deals

Just wanted to share that mark. has some awesome Deals going on right now for Christmas. If you've ever wanted to try the products, now is a good time to do so. You can shop at my mark. store.

First we have mark. Juice Gems Squeeze On Lip Gloss Sale:
Buy 1, Get 1 FREE! Mix & Match. Save $6.00!


And/Or you can get some Free Earrings!
If You're looking for some great gifts for yourself of the other women in your life...how about this cute mark. On the Case Holiday Blockbuster
Value: More than $50!
Price: $26.00



She'll love this case full of faves and exclusives.

Set includes:
• metallic faux snakeskin train case, 7" L x 4" H x 5" W (1.5" handle drop).
• EXCLUSIVE multi-mix color cream* in roxette and solara (0.05 oz. net wt.), plus snap to it mini to hold both shades.
• on the edge hook up liquid eyeliner in cleo (0.08 fl. oz.) plus hook up connector.
• scanda-lash hook up mascara in blacklash (0.12 oz. net wt.).
• just pinched instant blush tint in cheeky (0.14 oz. net wt.).
• shimmer glossblossom ripening lip tint, (0.33 fl. oz.).
• insert card featuring complete how-to's and face charts for looks created by Mai Quynh, celebrity makeup artist and mark beauty expert.

*Limited-edition Multi-Mix Color Cream is only available in this case!
- 3-in-1 formula - adds a shimmery, radiant glow to eyes, lips or cheeks
- Blends easily, builds for extra impact
- Lasts for hours and won't smudge
- Wear shades individually or mix them together


Get all of your Holidays looks together with this really awesome mark Super Flip Color Kit 9 Shades for Lips and Eyes Price: $20.00

I've had this since fall and it has been my go to kit for most of my looks this past fall. I don't think it will be available much longer. This may the last Magalog that you can order it. It's pretty cool. It comes with 9 eye-shadows on one side and 6 lip glosses and 3 lipsticks on the flip side. You can creat a TON of looks with this one!




Or pamper yourself or friends with these yummy holiday bath products. First up mark Self Sanctuary All That Fizz Scented Bath BallsAn Effervescent Treat! Price: $10.00

or these mark Self Sanctuary All The Trimmings Body Treats in Lemon Sugar and Berry Cranberry One Delish Gift! Price: $12.00



And best of all:

You can get these and even more great items(there were just tooo many to post about here!) at my mark. store. The link is up above or you can click on my store in the sidebar.

Disclaimer:

In compliance with the new FTC regulations, yes, I am a mark. Rep, so I do have something to gain from these endorsements. I sell these products at my mark. website and I stand behind the products I endorse. I will always give thruthful opinions on these products even though I sell them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...