Friday, July 29, 2005

I've been Busy!

Well I finally finished the table runner it turned out really nice...I need to iron it out....I wish my camera was working so I could post a picture. I'll try to borrow my daughters and post a picture of it soon....I also just made a crocheted handbag out of some gorgeous wool that my secret pal had given me.....it turned out really nice...now I want to felt it but I'm not sure how to go about it ..I've never done it before....I bought more wool to make more of them ( to give to friends)....although I couldn't find anything at my LYS as pretty as the yarn my Pal gave me.

and last but not least I just finished my first pair of crocheted socks..and I LOVE them!!...Want to make TONS more....

Looks like I'm back "in the mood" for crochet!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...