Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quiche Inspiration

Often times my Dinner Menu is inspired by Bloggy and/or FaceBook friends posts. Tonight was no exception. One of my Facebook Friends posted a recipe for a Quiche she made recently and I remembered how Simple and Easy Quiche can be. Not to mention I almost always have ingredients on hand to make it. So tonight was a Quiche night. I did need to buy some veggies for it the other day, though. I bought a small container of cut up mixed veggies in the produce dept of my favorite grocery store.
I started with a ready made Pillsbury Crust(that I've had in the fridge for a while now and needed to use) .

I decided to saute the mixed veggies so they cook up softer in the quiche. I just sauted them with a little bit of Olive Oil Spray. Very Healthy!!



Then added the veggies and some sliced up Deli Ham to the Pie Shell...Mixed 4 Eggs with about 1/2 cup Milk and a few handfuls of Swiss Cheese(one thing I love is being able to just guestimate the ingredients) . I also mixed in a dash of Paprika, Tumeric, and Adobe Seasoning. Poured that over the Veggie/Ham mixture and Sprinkled some Parsley and Chives over the top.




Baked it in a 425 degree oven for about 30 minutes. Came out perfect and tasted GREAT!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...