Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Survivor Rant

Yes...this is one of my guilty pleasures. I like watching Survivor no matter how idiotic some of the players are. But  ..why oh why do some of these people only wear underwear under their clothes..I mean hello?? you know you're on this show...you know you're probably going to be stripping down...it's going to be hot...you'll be in water a lot.....why woudn't you just wear a swimsuit of some sort under your clothes?? do they think they look good prancing around in Flimsy or Droopy undies???

Oh ad if I hear Mr. Droopy Pants anounce that he's a "Secret Agent' one more time I think I'll SCREAM!!!!! We know ...we heard you the 4th , 5th, and 6th time. You're a Secret Agent!! Great for you!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...