Friday, February 18, 2011

A Little Bit of Color in my Day

I've been craving color lately. Probably something to do with all these cold grey/white days. I love to treat myself to some flowers every week or so. It's just something I do for myself. My favorites are Roses, in Bright pinks, Corals, and Yellows. Last week I went with Bright Pinks and Yellows for Valentines. This week I fell in love with these Coral Roses and mixed them in with some more Bright Pink ones. Now Flowers can be a bit of an expense, but I really think it is worth it. You can get less expensive ones. They don't always have to be Roses. I also love to get Tulips and Daffodils in the Spring. Or even Flowering Plants(which I also got for myself last week for Valentines-they'll last longer) They might be a frivilous indulgence but it really lifts my spirits to walk into the kitchen and see them. It just adds a little
Brightness to my day and helps me to anticipate the coming of Spring!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...