Sunday, December 21, 2008

Disappearing Act?

OK , so I did a little disappearing act.....where did the time go? I don't know it's just been a little busy around here I guess. Thanksgiving was wonderful with the girls home from College and the Commander flying in for the weekend. It was so nice to see them all and be a "family" again if even for just a few days. Commander flew into Richmond on Thanksgiving Day, a two hour drive for me..so my girls took care of Thanksgiving Dinner. It was their first attempt and they did wonderfully. They prepared the Turkey , made bread stuffing from scratch( which turned out delicious) , the mashed potatoes , the sweet potatoes and Drama Teen made my famous Broccoli Casserole. After a really great weekend together the girls had to head back to school and Commander had to fly back up to Wisconisin. It was a short but wonderful visit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...