Thursday, November 06, 2014

Long Time No Maggii!

Yes..I've fallen off the face of the earth, yet again! Who knows how long I'll be back THIS time! But I have so much I want to share. So much is going on these days!

First! I can't believe I never posted about this but Drama Teen-Not a Teen Anymore got engaged this past summer!! How could I have not posted about that?!
We are all super excited! Looks like they are planning for a Spring 2016 Wedding! Gives me a little time to plan!  

2. I never did share more of our England and Paris Trip. Will have to get on that!

3. Back in February I signed up as a Beach Body Coach. Yes ME. I'm working on finally losing that weight! I'll be 50 next April and my goal is to be in the best shape of my life by then. Only 5 months left. Need to get my butt in gear! I have just started another round of 21 Day Fix. It's one of the awesome workouts they promote. 7 different workouts. One for each day of the week. So you don't get bored. They are only 30 minutes. But they kick your butt. I'll be sharing progress pics soon. I'm also using Shakeology, which is their Nutritional Meal Replacement Shake. I'm actually thinking of doing a 3 Day cleanse with it. If so , I'll definitely share my results. You can buy the programs and/or shakeology thru me at these links:



4. I think I may have shared that Hubby and I have started our own vineyard and making wines! We bottled our first batches last fall and it has been a great success! Everyone loves it. We bottled a TON more this fall, so we will see how it all goes this time. Hubby is still interested in buying more land to expand the vineyard and make this a commercial adventure. Not sure how I feel about taking so much on. For now it's a nice hobby. 

5. And finally, I've also signed up to be an Avon Representative. I did mark. for so long, but recently they fazed it out as it's own company and I had been toying with the idea of switching up to Avon and finally decided to go for it. They have some really awesome products and so many fun and exciting things coming for Christmas! You can shop my store here:


I also have Facebook Pages for each of my New businesses:



I'll be updating more often. I'll be sharing my weightloss progress. That will be a big one for me as it's my main goal for the next 5 or 6 months. I'll also be sharing all the great Avon products, especially with the Holidays right around the corner. But I'll still be sharing just my everyday life as a wife, mom, and friend. I'm hoping to start a youtube channel and sharing vlogs as well. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...