Saturday, November 14, 2009

Days 9 and 10/ 30 Days of Thanksgiving...

Yeah I I know...I missed a day.....looking at my blog it appears I missed Thursday but I really missed Friday....I must have blogged Thursday's Post after Midnight, so it showed up as Friday. Yesterday I missed because I had planned to blog about it in the evening after I got back from bringing dinner to my "builders". (i.e. Commander and his little brother)But.....we decided to head into Appleton after instead to pick up some tiles(for the current house that we are STILL remodeling..LOL) and check on his computer that has been with the Geek Squad for a good two weeks now...argg. We didn't get home until late and I was exhausted and went right to bed, so I never got my post up. Anyway....on to the 'gratitude"..LOL ..I'll list two things to make up for yesterday. Today I am Thankful:
The roof is nearly finished on the New House...
and that CDR plans to work on the Old House tomorrow....
As I menitoned above...we are STILL in the middle of remodeling THIS house, so I'm living in a half finished wreck of a house right now...and most of CDR's time is going to the New House....so this one isn't getting better anytime soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...