Saturday, September 01, 2007

Let's Go For a Ride!



Today was such a nice day...it looks like it's finally cooling off a bit.....DH invited me to take a ride around the block in this:




We've had this car for years...13 to be exact.....we bought it at an Auction in California.....DH started bidding and I nearly had a heart attack...and then he KEPT bidding.....I couldn't believe it when we won.....he drove it everyday when we lived in CA ..but since moving here...it hardly gets driven....lately he's been taking out of the garage occasionally to drive it around the neighborhood.....he invited me today.....I mentioned this would make a nice 'going to Church" car....LOL....so now he's thinking of getting it registered with antique plates.....


and here's a pic of our newest car...the one I posted about earlier...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...