Friday, January 26, 2007

Back in the Saddle

Hello???? anyone still out there.....yes I know....I disappeared with no warning.....I am so sorry.....it's just after Christmas and the Mississippi Trip and my accident ....I've just been feeling BLAH again......I kinda huckered down and hibernated a little ....but I'm ready to climb out of my cocoon....and spread my wings again........still haven't gotten my truck back...hopefully sometime next week they'll be finished...or so they told me.....then I have to make arrangments to go get it.....



We've made it past the half way point of the deployment .....I'm really tired of it all...and am ready for it to be OVER! This is the longest we've ever been apart.....and it's HARD.....I have a new appreciation for my husband though......I'd forgotten how important he is to this family.....and how much I rely on him and how much he truly does provide...and I don't mean monetarily....I'm seeing our marriage in a new light.....I guess like they say absence makes the heart grow fonder....

1 comment:

PJ said...

ouch to the picture! Hold on strong...I'm right in the same 'boat' different deployments feel differently and esp. the ones that cross Dec. into another year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...