Friday, November 07, 2014

Gotta Love Happy Mail Days

So excited! I got the final shipment from my first Campaign in today! LOVE all of it. The Sabrina Bag on the left will be my new go to bag for running around and that Make-up kit on the right is a Christmas gift for one of my girls.
This is one of the Eye-Shadow quads - in Stone Taupe. I wore this today and was quite pleased with it. 

Beyond Color Plumping Lip Color SPF 15 in Uptown Pink. This is a really nice Bold Pink!

 I also needed a good Night Cream. This is from their new Vitale line of Anew products. I received a day cream in my start-up kit and received a Cleanser in an earlier shipment from this campaign. So now I have a full set. 
 Also needed some Nail Products. Starting with Base Coat, Top Coat, and two Nailcolors. Barefoot Beige and Pastel Pink. I also received two other colors in my initial kit. Real Red and Berry Smooth. 
 In here we have a cute little Christmas Bundle of minis. Lotions, Bubble Bath and Chapsticks. I think I may offer a few of these in a giveaway soon. There's also a Nail Art kit in there for my daughter in Let it Snow. Snowmen and snowflakes. Should be fun for the Holidays!
 And who knew Avon carried a line of 3 wick Candles??! They even sell a couple of sleeves for them(which I didn't choose to purchase) I ordered two scents but unfortunately they were out of one of them. I hoping to order it again. This order was thru my Webstore which should have a different distribution center than where my regular orders come from, so I'm hoping I can get it with my Campaign 24 order. This one is Holiday Spice and smells divine..Like cinnamon rolls! The one I didn't get was Peppermint Cocoa.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...