Thursday, April 21, 2011

So Domestic...

So ...inspired yet again by a Facebook/Bloggy friend!! Today's offering: No Bake Cafeteria Peanut Butter Bars. I got my inspiration today from my FB friend Tracy who also has a blog. The actual recipe can be found here. They were extremely EASY and QUICK to make! And hopefully they should be just as Yummy(which could be a dangerous thing , as I might be inclined to make them like EVERY day!!)


All you need are these ingredients:
 Just dump them in a Microwave safe bowl:
 Stir the mixture after mocrowaving for about 2 minutes:
 Spread in a 9x13pan:
 Microwave the choc. chips until melted and spread over the peanutbutter mixture:
 And Voila!! No Bake Cafeteria Peanut Butter Bars!!! Again, Actual Recipe Here.


Oh and I guess the Apple doesn't fall too far from the Tree! Enjoy this cute funny vid of my baby girl baking Brownies with her friend!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...