Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lights, Camera, Action!

Here are some pics and a couple videos from Thursday's BIG Excitement! My home was the 'location set" for a short film! Granted it's just a Student Film for Regent University(think Pat Robertson/ CBN) . The daughter of one of my closest friends is studying film at Regent, and asked if they could use our house for a film she's directing. It's amazing how much work and time goes into even a short Student Film. They 'shot' ALL day, for an 8 mintute movie! It was really cool though, and I think a few of my neighbors were perplexed as to what was going on here...LOL


Oh and the Caveman in the Billboard? is Adam....he's the main "star" of the movie.


...and actually it's more like : SOUND, Camera, Action...LOL




"have you been drinking?"



"You need some Holy Water. It's Excorcism time!"

I'm not entirely sure what the actual 'story' is. The jist of it is that this engaged couple just bought the house and are moving in....and everything just seems so perfect.....except.....he is seeing these weird visions....everything gets red and the house changes and looks decayed....at one point he sees a child in the house....wonders who it is....no one else sees what he's seeing....and that about all I know...LOL..I guess it's sortof based on an Apocalyptic theme? Based on the Mayan Calender ending. I can't wait to see the end product. Hopefully they'll b e done with editing the rough cut by the end of May. I should be getting a copy of the finished product sometime after that......I can't wait!!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...